Work items in postponed status

This page shows the full list of workitems in a particular status. This can be useful to see a list of workitems that are blocked or postponed for instance.

Blueprint Priority Assignee Description
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie PUx and pux not supported in userspace
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie does not offer to edit abstractions
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie doesn't suggest to use variable (@{PROC} and @{HOME})
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie named profiles and binary globbing (all tools)
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie parser config control file
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Steve Beattie v3 tagging - packaging and tools support to not die/strip
server-o-lxc-improvements High Chuck Short List of missing bits pieces of libvirt for lxc (libvirt 0.9.1-1 merge is pending)
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Add EC2 testcases to upstream
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Investigate S3 for glance
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Investigate S3 for swift
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Investigate monitoring hooks
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Investigate sensible defaults for glance installation
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Investigate sensible defaults for swift installation
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Package quantum and upload to the archive
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Replace iscsitarget with lio-utils and submit upstream
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Replace vblade-persist with something else
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short Suggest socat and ajaxterm
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short glusterfs support
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short ldap support (for IS)
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short no starting of nova/swift for upstart
server-o-openstack Essential Chuck Short rootwrap
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Create a small xen meta package to make xen install easier
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test live-helper to see if it works with xen 4.1
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test xen PAE on i386 with libvirt
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test xen booting PAE on i386 without libvirt
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test xen hvm CD install on amd64
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test xen hvm CD install on i386
server-o-xen-host High Chuck Short Test xen on amd64 with libvirt
server-o-jenkins Medium James Page Update documentation for disabling plugin management through web ui
server-o-syslog-information High James Page Upload octopussy for Debian
server-o-tomcat7-packaging Low James Page address upstart/init co-existence in debian package
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium Luke Yelavich Contact the GNOME accessibility community to ask about mouse gesture suggestions for enabling the motor imparement profiles
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium Luke Yelavich Enlist help from Evan and design to create a new dialog box, to set up Braille displays that connect via serial/bluetooth
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium Luke Yelavich Implement access to indicators via the keyboard
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium Luke Yelavich Implement launching of accessibility profiles using gestures/keyboard shortcuts in GTK and QT UIs
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium Luke Yelavich Write the backend code to set up brltty with the selected options from the new Braille setup dialog box
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Luke Yelavich drop esound-compat (check reverse depends of libesd, see what would break)
desktop-o-lightdm Medium Luke Yelavich Perform accessibility review
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined njpatel C# bindings for unity
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined njpatel being able to introspect and change the current locale if two applications tries to update the same one (zg needs it)
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined njpatel libunity should have a way to describe what's is a count, what is a progress (a11y)
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined vmlintu Test Puavo client side configuration against Debian-Edu server
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined someone Test whether debian-edu-config package configures an Ubuntu system properly for a Debian-Edu server
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium Michał Zając Help review docs for technical errors.
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High Michał Zając Get blink into Debian
desktop-o-kubuntu-lightdm Medium afiestas make ksmserver work with LightDM
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Micah Gersten ship disabled chromium profile in package
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Micah Gersten update browser abstractions to restrict nspluginviewer more
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Micah Gersten update firefox profile to restrict plugin-container
other-kernel-o-config-review Essential Paolo Pisati look into generating a trimmed down config for debug purposes (maybe discuss at the platform sprint)
desktop-o-gtk3-gnome3 High None port ubuntuone-music-store plugins to pygi
server-o-cloud-images-release Medium None get RefreshPolicy up to date wrt kernel ReleaseCadence
server-o-cloud-images-release Medium None refresh Lucid Images more regularly
server-o-cloud-images-release Medium None refresh Maverick images more regularly
server-o-cloud-images-release Medium None refresh Natty images more regularly
server-o-cloud-images-release Medium None refresh hardy images more regularly
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add EC2 API hook to cobbler
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add cloud-init support to cobbler
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add generic distro support
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add hardware inventory to cobbler API
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add support for other arches
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Add support for uboot
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Extend cobbler API to do snapshot reporting as well
server-o-cobbler-next-steps Essential None Investigate and report what is missing on web ui
server-o-documentation Medium None Jim or Adam to look at an Ubuntu Open Week-type session regarding additional contributions to server docs
server-o-documentation Medium None Look at what we currently have, what needs to change, and plan how we do it
server-o-documentation Medium None Server team to identify server resources that could be used to test out server documentation configurations for the purpose of documenting them.
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low None discuss with cody what is appropriate release to target for 11.10
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low None mailng list or blog request for upstream vmbuilder maintainer
server-o-ensemble-orchestra-openstack-support Essential None Collect data gathered from prototyping and record in spec/blueprint
server-o-eucalyptus Medium None QA the install and basic operations of Eucalyptus 3.0 packages
server-o-eucalyptus Medium None Sync with Eucalyptus 3.0 packages
server-o-paas-stacks High None Package Google's appscale
server-o-paas-stacks High None Package VMWare's cloudfoundry
server-o-puppet-integration High None DNS Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Eucalyptus Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Hadoop Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None LAMP stack Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None LXC Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Mail server Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Package Puppet dashboard (on mysql/apache)
server-o-puppet-integration High None Package modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None PostgreSQL Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Print server ( cups ) Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None SSH Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None Test modules within Ubuntu/Orchestra infrastructure
server-o-puppet-integration High None Test modules within vanilla Ubuntu/Puppet infrastructure
server-o-puppet-integration High None Xen Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None bzr/git Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None cobbler Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None fs creation/management Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None ha cluster (drbd, pacemaker, corosync, cman) Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None jenkins (master and slave) Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None kvm (host and guest?) Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None nagios Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None rsyslog Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None rsyslog Orchestra modules
server-o-puppet-integration High None samba Common modules
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None consider getting x2go using libjpeg-turbo by default
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None create a generic java downloader and executer
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None document how to install vnc server on the cloud-images
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None document howto get x2go on server easily
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None if there is a vnc server in main, include in desktop images by default
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None investigate standalone client for linux
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None investigate standalone client for mac
server-o-remote-desktop Medium None investigate standalone client for windows
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low Dave Walker add deprecated warning on vm-builder
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low Dave Walker update web/wiki documentation to indicate deprecation of vmbuilder
hwe-o-improved-s3-s4-debug Medium Kamal Mostafa prototype sound output driver for inclusion in kernel in general
community-o-loco-directory Undefined effie-jayx Announce the loco directory updates on twitter/facebook
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium david.wonderly Creating and Editing Graphics should include Krita!
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium david.wonderly Make sure about/welcome is the first page
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium david.wonderly Merge Welcome to Kubuntu and About Kubuntu
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium david.wonderly Samba docs need to be updated with GUI
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High Philip Muškovac Write script to make the backport process faster
community-o-app-developer-outreach-plans Undefined David Planella Publish the feedback from the App Developer Week newcomer
community-o-app-developer-outreach-plans Undefined David Planella Reach out to developers whose apps were accepted through the ARB to tell their success stories and publish them in d.u.c (blocked on ongoing on how to make the ARB more effective)
community-o-app-developer-outreach-plans Undefined David Planella Talk to Rikki from Ubuntu User about publishing regular content on Ubuntu App Development on the magazine
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Promote adding a task for setting up upstream import links at the Ubuntu Global Jam
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Provide a screencast on set up an upstream project (if necessary) and all the rest of the settings to enable upstream translations sharing in an Ubuntu source package
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Publish a blog post with the procedure and a call for help setting translation upstream imports
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Publish regular reports on progress of upstream import links set in the translators mailing list
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Review the progress of translation upstream imports links in a translations meeting
community-o-launchpad-translations-upstream-imports-presentation-and-plans Undefined David Planella Talk to barry about making Python projects work with an intltool setup
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Create a wiki page with a list of translations coordination and advocacy tasks, with a short explanation and assignees
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Create an e-mail template in the Ubuntu wiki for each type of translations-related regular announcement
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Document all tasks in which the community can contribute to sustainable Ubuntu translations
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Document the redistribution of translations tasks every 6 months
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Extend or add documentation for the bugsquad on best practices for filing and triaging translation bugs
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Notify the bugsquad about the new documentation on translation bugs triaging
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined David Planella Write a blog post with the summary of the sustainable translations goal and a call for help
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium cgregan look at feasibility of hooking FWTS into apport collector
server-o-arm-image-qa Essential Oliver Grawert Test NDB Boot
server-o-arm-image-qa Essential Oliver Grawert Test armel LTSP client support
server-o-arm-omap-image Essential Oliver Grawert Implement preseed file solution for serial/tty default display for ubuntu-headless/ubuntu-server image
desktop-o-lightdm Medium Didier Roche Use new capability detection for Unity using LightDM
desktop-o-gwibber-gtk3 Medium Ken VanDine add libunity progress bar for file uploaders
desktop-o-telepathy-indicator Low Ken VanDine Call the handler for unseen messages in an existing chat
community-o-ensemble-advocacy-material Undefined Ahmed Kamal Create scripts and documentation to aid anyone to quickly demo Ensemble features in a standard manner
community-o-ensemble-formula-contrib-process Undefined Ahmed Kamal Document next-gen (server client) contribution process, once software is ready
community-o-ensemble-formula-contrib-process Undefined Ahmed Kamal Document searching for formulas, getting and using formulas from different repos
community-o-ensemble-getting-started-docs Undefined Ahmed Kamal Add success stories or testimonials to website
community-o-ensemble-getting-started-docs Undefined Ahmed Kamal Adding docs on testing Ensemble using LXC locally
community-o-ensemble-getting-started-docs Undefined Ahmed Kamal Create content on ensemble website catering to "complete newbie" "Ensemble newbie" "Ensemble contributor"
community-o-ensemble-screencast-lib Undefined Ahmed Kamal Running Ensemble with LXC on local laptop
community-o-spread-cloud-stories Undefined Ahmed Kamal Create a list of online publications of interest to ubuntu cloud and server target audience
community-o-spread-cloud-stories Undefined Ahmed Kamal Regularly publish (or help others publish) guest articles in various venues
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined k-nielsen81 Release fourth Natty language pack (September)
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined k-nielsen81 Release second Natty language pack (June)
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined k-nielsen81 Release third Lucid language pack (July)
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined k-nielsen81 Release third Natty language pack (July)
community-o-hall-of-fame-plans Undefined Hall of Fame Developers Test new code
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Martin Pitt Add linux-networkfs dependency to gfs2-tools, ocfs2-tools, and server seed
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Martin Pitt Check if gnome 3 provides support for online wallpaper installation; if so, reduce our wallpaper packages and provide Ubuntu wallpapers online (not supported upstream)
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Martin Pitt Pull in staging drivers through jockey handler when necessary
desktop-o-clean-up-language-support Low Martin Pitt LP: #396414: When KDE or gnome apps get installed, the corresponding language-packs should be pulled automatically (aptdaemon)
desktop-o-clean-up-language-support Low Martin Pitt Implement new $LANGUAGE widget (upstream language settings makes great progress, this work would be redundant)
desktop-o-clean-up-language-support Low Martin Pitt Reimplement language-selector GTK UI in gnome-control-center 3 (vastly extend upstream's "Language & Layouts" dialog) -> not enough time this cycle (done by Rodrigo, but not tied to the cycle)
desktop-o-clean-up-language-support Low Martin Pitt Rename "Language support" to "Languages" or to the result of the research in the previous work item (no reason to break all translations just for one or even zero cycles, until the control center capplet is used)
desktop-o-gtk3-gnome3 High Martin Pitt port system-config-printer to pygi (upstream is working on g-c-c integration instead)
foundations-o-ubiquity Medium Evan Dandrea LP: #419194: We have hardly any data on why people cancel installations (ubiquity)
foundations-o-ubiquity Medium Evan Dandrea Bring back the ability to add a custom logo to ubiquity for corporates
foundations-o-ubiquity-advanced-partitioner Medium Evan Dandrea Automatically partition using free space option
foundations-o-ubiquity-advanced-partitioner Medium Evan Dandrea Clean up lack of swap space warning, others
foundations-o-ubiquity-advanced-partitioner Medium Evan Dandrea Ensure the new interface is fully accessible
foundations-o-ubiquity-advanced-partitioner Medium Evan Dandrea Implement visual design
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Evan Dandrea Handle GRUB images in usb-creator
server-o-install-experience High martinbogo send cjwatson details on OpenIPMI : Serial over LAN for console during install (device name may not be tty[S]0.ttyam0)
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High canonical-kernel-team Generate specific hotlist for devel bugs focus
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High canonical-kernel-team refine/update tools to batch process bugs in all open states.
community-o-loco-directory Undefined ronnie.vd.c List of teams grouped by language instead of continent
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Michael Hall Collect recommended tools, libs and frameworks for web development on Ubuntu or for Ubuntu
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Michael Hall Investigate and choose reStructuredText, Creole, or Django templates for dynamic pages
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Michael Hall Use formatted text in agenda descriptions
community-o-loco-directory Undefined daker Read-write API for LD
community-o-loco-directory Undefined daker photos on the loco directory frontpage or some page
desktop-o-startup-applications Low rodrigo-moya Move login sound option to a checkbox in the Sound Preferences
desktop-o-system-settings Medium rodrigo-moya Upstream "Apply System-Wide" button in gnome-keyboard-properties
security-n-apport-hooks Medium Marc Deslauriers hook up apparmor to apport when alert messages appear
security-o-2factor-auth Medium Marc Deslauriers Document recommended 2-factor mechanism
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Marc Deslauriers aa-notify rate limiting/summarizing
security-o-catch-all Low Marc Deslauriers followup with mvo to update dash and software center (filter it out)
security-o-catch-all Low Marc Deslauriers general improvements to compare-bin (and its dependencies). For example, look at file difference not unified diff
server-o-ecryptfs-testsuite Low Dustin Kirkland look for (previously written for a CVE) re-encrypt-all-files script
server-o-ecryptfs-testsuite Low Dustin Kirkland test failure cases too (long file names, bad data in underlying filesystem
server-o-install-experience High Dustin Kirkland Support kernel command option to run d-i inside of byobu/screen to allow for remote attach/detach, real time monitoring of IO (disk throughput, network bandwidth), system load, stats/notes about installation
desktop-o-accessibility-ubiquity Medium maco.m Check widgets in QT ubiquity UI, and enable them for accessibility if necessary
desktop-o-kubuntu-accessibility High maco.m Add KAccessible enablement to Casper
desktop-o-kubuntu-accessibility High maco.m Make Ubiquity set up first user with QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 and KAccessible in autostart if used in install
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined Stéphane Graber Installer hooks / UI option for Debian-Edu integration (maybe)
community-o-edubuntu Undefined Stéphane Graber Add wubi to DVD
community-o-edubuntu Undefined Stéphane Graber Installer options for additional languages
community-o-edubuntu Undefined Stéphane Graber LTSP chroot upgrade
foundations-o-weblive-integration Low Stéphane Graber document how to setup weblive
foundations-o-weblive-integration Low Stéphane Graber get x2goserver in the archive as well
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined aquarius U1 developer Ask Me Anything on Reddit
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined aquarius U1 developer session during App Developer Week
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee Improve documentation for installing a test kernel, mainline kernel, -proposed, -pre-proposed
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee Investigate feasibility of a further triage summit/open week session (DX team has voiced +1 for this, see dbarth)
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee define/develop process to deal with confirmed and triaged state bugs
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee drive new state bugs to 0 and maintain 0 new status bugs daily
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee refine/develop process for addressing regression bugs
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee refresh triaging wiki pages based on new process
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee to ensure the janitorial scripts are running on an on going basis
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee update linux bug reported acknowledgement to recommend that people tags their bugs using tags from Kernel/Tagging
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee update the Tips and Tricks section in the community help page.
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High jeremyfoshee work with SRU team and KRM to develop/define process for addressing development kernel bugs.
desktop-o-kubuntu-coding Medium Jonathan Thomas Ensure jockey -a gets run for the live session from ubiquity as well as target install
desktop-o-kubuntu-coding Medium Jonathan Thomas Implement KDE UI for Ubuntu-sso (based on Qt)
desktop-o-kubuntu-coding Medium Jonathan Thomas Morph firefox installer into browser installer (consult with seele about impl)
desktop-o-kubuntu-defaults Medium Jonathan Thomas Evaluate kcm-grub2 for inclusion on the CD
desktop-o-kubuntu-kwin-opengles High Jonathan Thomas Investigate splitting kwin stuff out from kdebase-workspace-bin (requires comm. with Debian)
foundations-o-backports-ui Undefined Jonathan Thomas Handle KDE things
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined Daniel Holbach help with user-testing and documenting check-before-submit
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined Daniel Holbach together with jcastro 2 weeks in advance of UGJ set up hitlist and coordinate with upstreams
community-o-new-developer-showcase Undefined Daniel Holbach summarise July 2011
community-o-new-developer-showcase Undefined Daniel Holbach summarise June 2011
community-o-new-developer-showcase Undefined Daniel Holbach summarise October 2011
community-o-new-developer-showcase Undefined Daniel Holbach summarise September 2011
community-o-new-ubuntudev-outreach Undefined Daniel Holbach get monthly summary into Ubuntu UK Podcast
community-o-new-ubuntudev-outreach Undefined Daniel Holbach reach out to LWN and find out if they are interested in monthly reports
community-o-new-ubuntudev-outreach Undefined Daniel Holbach reach out to Linux Journal and find out if they are interested in "Getting Started with Ubuntu Development" article series (don't post content that has been posted elsewhere - www.linuxjournal.com/author/authguide)
community-o-new-ubuntudev-outreach Undefined Daniel Holbach reach out to Linux Journal and find out if they are interested in monthly reports
community-o-new-ubuntudev-outreach Undefined Daniel Holbach reach out to Ubuntu User magazine and find out if they are interested in monthly reports
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Colin Watson default to recovery mode when recordfail is set
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Colin Watson ensure that instead of clearing recordfail during rc2 state clear once the user logs in or explicitly shuts down
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Convert branding images to appropriate format for each supported derivative
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement accessibility menu
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement checkbox widget
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement keymap menu
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement language menu
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement menu bar widgets
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement menu function binding
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Implement other options menu
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Integrate GRUB image building into debian-installer
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Prepare simple bootable GRUB CDs for wide community testing, and run them through the certification lab
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Review BIOS workarounds in ISOLINUX
other-foundations-n-cd-boot Medium Colin Watson Switch cdimage over to GRUB
server-o-install-experience High Colin Watson Add support to partition a system across multiple disks at install, in a non interactive, automated manner
desktop-o-deja-dup-enhancements Low Michael Terry Request design feedback for the various features-in-waiting (requested, but design team is backlogged)
desktop-o-deja-dup-enhancements Low Michael Terry When backups are encrypted and using S3, use an unencrypted connection (dropped because upon investigation, it would leak too much info about that backup)
desktop-o-deja-dup-enhancements Low Michael Terry When doing full restore, have Ubuntu notify user to restart (dropped because it would require root for the system we have now to do this)
other-kernel-o-config-review Essential Leann Ogasawara Review non-modular modular table
hwe-o-audio-jack-detection High cjcurran Approach design team about establishing a default behaviour for headphone/mic hotplugging: "keep current routing" vs "change to new device"
hwe-o-audio-jack-detection High cjcurran look at UI changes required for sound preferences (instead of pavucontrol) to allow routing reconfiguration
other-n-security-kernel Medium Kees Cook __read_only section and markings from grsecurity
other-n-security-kernel Medium Kees Cook automatic mainline+grsecurity+AA+Yama PPA
other-n-security-kernel Medium Kees Cook constification hunting
other-n-security-kernel Medium Kees Cook copy_*_user() hardening from grsecurity
other-n-security-kernel Medium Kees Cook finish audit of copy_from_user callers
security-n-metric Medium Kees Cook CVEs to be fixed per month, all releases, rolling 12 months
security-n-metric Medium Kees Cook CVEs to be fixed per month, per release, rolling 12 months
security-n-metric Medium Kees Cook graph number of incoming CVEs
security-o-2factor-auth Medium Kees Cook examine available hardware tokens and find something sufficiently cheap to recommend
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Kees Cook modularization of LSM discussion started
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium Kees Cook new introspection interfaces in kernel
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook add a compare-log for ppa builds to umt
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook create a set of docs for how to run the gcc testsuites and get good results out of them for fixing future issues
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook find and fix any newly created testsuite failures in gcc 4.6
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook implement the packaging logic for qrt
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook rest API that exports json (eg lucid/main/mysql and this dumps CVEs
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook upstream remaining 2 gcc testsuite cleanups
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook write a LP-deb fetching script to download specific debs of a release like sppa_copy_repo
security-o-catch-all Low Kees Cook write python module for CVEs
security-o-tracking Medium Kees Cook implement database for overrides
desktop-o-kubuntu-defaults Medium jussi01 Create Plasma Unity template
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High jussi01 Get blink into Debian
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium Colin King UEFI boot services testing: write service tests
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium Colin King UEFI run time services testing: can it be done, if so, write tests
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium Colin King review cking's upload rights, to move stable PPA to universe, if this makes sense to do
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium Colin King talk to Ara about including in the Ubuntu Friendly program
desktop-o-screensaver Low Sebastien Bacher update gnome-screensaver to GNOME3 with the hacks (animated screen savers) added back
desktop-o-startup-applications Low Sebastien Bacher Implement minor enhancements to Startup Applications, or find someone else to do it
desktop-o-system-settings Medium andreas get the HIG to document the recommendations for where to put settings
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Andy Whitcroft As System.map is unreadable anyway, move it into the -dbgsym package (0.5 MB)
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Andy Whitcroft Split out (some?) staging drivers into separate package which we don't install by default, using dh-modalises (several MB)
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Andy Whitcroft Split out gfs2 and ocfs2 (and perhaps others) into separate -networkfs binary package (0.75 MB)
desktop-o-xorg-stakeholders-request High Andy Whitcroft Make the intel kernel module always print: possible outputs, connected outputs, detected modes, selected mode
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High Andy Whitcroft prevent mainline kernels becoming the default default kernel EVER :)
other-kernel-o-bug-handling High Andy Whitcroft prototype a script which will simplify installation and removal of kernels: proposed, mainline kernels, and specific test kernels
server-o-ecryptfs-testsuite Low Serge Hallyn write some basic mount/write/unmount/read generic files (random binary, text, small, big)
server-o-lxc-improvements High Serge Hallyn push lxc-attach kernel patches
server-o-user-namespace High Serge Hallyn Get review on simple superblock user-ns tagging
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined manishsinha Create libunity-sharp for wrapping around libunity library
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Advertise "helpers" to Community
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Group SysV services in main by perceived importance (requires input from others)
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Introduce "helpers" (abstract jobs, new events and aliases)
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Investigate systemd efforts to migrate away from SysV (to systemd's ".desktop" format)
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Request help from Community and Server Team to migrate packages
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Update Upstart Cookbook for helpers
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Update upstart-events(7) for helpers
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Work on converting a subset of SysV services
foundations-o-upstart-convert-main-initd-to-jobs Medium James Hunt Work with QA to minimise problems
server-o-boot-experience High James Hunt allow upstart visualization tool to filter out jobs/events that aren't in existence
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined bdrung think about turning sponsor-patch into a check-before-submit tool
community-o-review-sponsorship-process Undefined bdrung Enhance sponsorship queue to do something about pending SRU nominations (bug 833706)
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined Stefano Rivera add a table with tasks from operation cleansweep to the ubuntu-sponsoring overview (bug 782112)
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined Stefano Rivera think about turning sponsor-patch into a check-before-submit tool
hwe-o-audio-jack-detection High David Henningsson investigate UI changes (GNOME sound prefs, HW tab) to control default behaviour
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Barry Warsaw Drop python2.6 to compensate for Python 3 (~ 2 MB)
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined kklimonda Transmission integration
other-o-arm-usbboot Essential Jani Monoses Rewrite for proper licensing and inclusion in pool
desktop-o-lightdm Medium Jamie Strandboge Perform security review
security-n-ufw Medium Jamie Strandboge configurable limit parameters
security-o-catch-all Low Jamie Strandboge internal self-analysis of LTS releases
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Inayaili de León Apply d.u.c. theme fixes reported as bugs
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Inayaili de León Make the current d.u.c. theme update work with Thematic 0.9.6.2
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Inayaili de León Review and provide feedback on the d.u.c theme
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Inayaili de León Update RT #45129 by submitting and deploying the Thematic 0.9.6.2-compatible d.u.c theme
foundations-o-ipv6-healthcheck Medium etienne-goyer-outlands Check status of IPv6 support within Go et al
desktop-o-gwibber-gtk3 Medium bigwhale fetch friends from facebook
desktop-o-gwibber-gtk3 Medium bigwhale fetch friends from identi.ca
desktop-o-gwibber-gtk3 Medium bigwhale fetch friends from twitter
desktop-o-gwibber-gtk3 Medium bigwhale sync friends from social networks to EDS
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined Bilal Akhtar Software center integration
desktop-o-software-center-ui Medium Bilal Akhtar Display progress of package install in the corresponding Unity launcher icon (see http://goo.gl/Flsx1)
server-o-lxc-improvements High bootstrap31 exploit container shutdown/reboot kernel support in lxc
server-o-lxc-improvements High bootstrap31 push kernel patches supporting shutdown/reboot
server-o-lxc-improvements High bootstrap31 push lxc-attach when kernel patches are upstream
desktop-o-session-management Medium ted promote GApplication and proper engineering for supporting session saving (speak to rick or something to add to developer.u.c)
server-o-boot-experience High Clint Byrum add init-checkconf rule to lintian for upstart jobs (may be infeasible as emits lines aren't always available to validate start/stop on conditions)
server-o-boot-experience High Clint Byrum automated testing for single to multiuser
server-o-ensemble Essential Clint Byrum Get txzookeeper sponsored into Debian (no sponsors willing to upload)
server-o-ensemble Essential Clint Byrum Setup automated ensemble test against Openstack
server-o-openstack Essential Clint Byrum Write MIR for swift
desktop-o-kubuntu-coding Medium Harald Sitter Morph firefox installer into browser installer (consult with seele about impl)
desktop-o-kubuntu-defaults Medium Harald Sitter LP: #659819: Use colibri for notifications? (kubuntu-meta)
desktop-o-kubuntu-defaults Medium Harald Sitter Create Plasma Unity template
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium Harald Sitter Fix qt opengl rendering on n900 (plenty of meego patches)
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium Harald Sitter Get udev rules etc. into archive (n900 device adaptation magic)
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium Harald Sitter Make baseband support happen (using ophonon-qt) - ASAP!!!!
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Chris Johnston Collect recommended tools, libs and frameworks for web development on Ubuntu or for Ubuntu
community-o-hall-of-fame-plans Undefined Chris Johnston Create deployment process and document instructions
community-o-hall-of-fame-plans Undefined Chris Johnston Deploy HoF
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Chris Johnston Discuss with design team about improving front page of LTP
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Chris Johnston Make the map dismissable (or maybe just smaller?)( on another page?)
community-o-developer-initiatives Undefined Nigel Babu help with setting up challenges / packaging training
community-o-developer-ubuntu-dot-com-plans Undefined Nigel Babu Provide a Python article for d.u.c
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Nigel Babu Change the twitter stream to be live updates
community-o-loco-directory Undefined Nigel Babu Mootbot to interface with LD
community-o-summit Undefined Nigel Babu Talk to IS to list about linking to recordings of sessions
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined jonathan Creat ITP reports for missing packages in Debian Bug Tracker
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined jonathan Make list of packages that are in Ubuntu but not in Debian
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined jonathan Send meeting reminders from Edubuntu to Debian-Edu and vice-versa
community-o-debian-edu-edubuntu-collaboration Undefined jonathan Trim down debian-edu-config to remove unneeded parts for Edubuntu
foundations-o-weblive-integration Low jonathan get ltsp-cluster-agent and ltsp-cluster-agent-weblive in the archive
foundations-o-weblive-integration Low Scott Moser Look at what would be needed to get a multi-platform x2go browser integration (similar to NX's)
desktop-o-clean-up-language-support Low gunnarhj Provide internationalization support to the Language Selector help (we'll use the gnome one next cycle, so no need to spend work on this now)
foundations-o-better-apport-package-bugs High Brian Murray LP: #368435: could tag file conflicts installation issues (dpkg)
desktop-o-kubuntu-accessibility High kubuntu-members Add a11y support to the custom widgets in Ubiquity-KDE
desktop-o-kubuntu-accessibility High kubuntu-members Investigate Touchegg for accessibility uses
desktop-o-kubuntu-accessibility High kubuntu-members Work with KDE upstream to add a11y support to custom widgets
desktop-o-kubuntu-coding Medium kubuntu-members Fix dolphin file property preview tab
desktop-o-kubuntu-defaults Medium kubuntu-members Discuss rekonq shortcut alignment (with chromium/firefox) with upstream
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium kubuntu-members "The userconfig Handbook" needs content (http://goo.gl/4e0xX), link to it from kubuntu docs
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium kubuntu-members Publicize Kubuntu's awesome new role in upstream docs
desktop-o-kubuntu-documentation-review Medium kubuntu-members upstream - rename "Control Centre" to "System Settings" help topic (also give it the nice systemsettings icon)
desktop-o-kubuntu-filesharing Medium kubuntu-members Add Netatalk support
desktop-o-kubuntu-filesharing Medium kubuntu-members Add WebDav support (see gnome-user-share)
desktop-o-kubuntu-filesharing Medium kubuntu-members Make fileshare types plugins to the KCM
desktop-o-kubuntu-filesharing Medium kubuntu-members Redo filehsaring KCM
desktop-o-kubuntu-filesharing Medium kubuntu-members Redo property UI
desktop-o-kubuntu-installer Medium kubuntu-members implement slideshow design http://madsheytan.blogspot.com/2011/03/instalator-kubuntu-pokaz-slajdow-mockup.html
desktop-o-kubuntu-installer Medium kubuntu-members mid-flight (july/augustish) bug triage
desktop-o-kubuntu-lightdm Medium kubuntu-members Build KDE UI using libplasma
desktop-o-kubuntu-lightdm Medium kubuntu-members Ensure Accessibility (kaccessible, on screen kbd)
desktop-o-kubuntu-lightdm Medium kubuntu-members If at all possible cooperate with Canonical's Qt UI effort
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Detect on login whether to use tablet or mobile (baseband!)
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Document kubuntu-mobile installation on N900
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Fiddle with oem-config-kde to use software keyboard
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Get sort of daily images (weekly or something)
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members If things do not work with ophono -> complain to GSoC student while he has time to fix it as part of GSoC
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Investigate gestures for applications (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/2011-May/005200.html + followups)
desktop-o-kubuntu-mobile Medium kubuntu-members Package kdepim mobile
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High kubuntu-members Integrate automatic ARM building with KDE's jenkins
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High kubuntu-members Package KWin raster patch? (upstream by mgraesslin)
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High kubuntu-members Package Qt 4.8 (release next month or two)
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High kubuntu-members Put kde-config-grub2 on the CD (if space permits)
desktop-o-kubuntu-postponeds Low kubuntu-members ensure failsafe X works with KDM (apachelogger has some code for that) - from Karmic
desktop-o-kubuntu-postponeds Low kubuntu-members finish add new printer wizard - from Maverick
desktop-o-kubuntu-postponeds Low kubuntu-members get KDE firefox patches upstream - from Lucid
desktop-o-kubuntu-postponeds Low kubuntu-members new printer notification - from Maverick
desktop-o-kubuntu-wiki Medium kubuntu-members Create templates for more useful kubuntu.org announcements
hwe-o-fwts-enhancements Medium Chris van Hoof (or awe) establish a plan for a pilot program for increasing usage with O{E,D}Ms, with the goal of getting feedback. BIOS vendors too? hughhalf & pmcgowan to provide managerial support
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low Nick Barcet talk to canonical legal regarding droping CCA
server-o-puppet-integration High Juan L. Negron Make/package current orchestra modules to function without orchestra provisioning
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Chris Halse Rogers Audit X debugging documentation for continued relevance
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Chris Halse Rogers Write arsenal script to pull out suspicious package upgrades when a regression in a development release
desktop-o-cdspace Essential gary-lasker (or mvo): Install lintian in aptdaemon or software-center when adding a third party repo
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Björn Michaelsen Eliminate duplicated icons in compressed LibO themes
desktop-o-cdspace Essential Björn Michaelsen Scrutinize LibO packages for extras that can be dropped/split out
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Change lo-menubar and libreoffice packaging to use compiled code from upstream for 3.4.X and beyond (source code is upsteamed, but lo-menubar has too many open bugs to be MIRed)
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Clarify lo-menubar license for upstream
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Follow up and drive the discussion upstream to migrate to gettext (until July 2011) (moved to https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-o-libreoffice-communities)
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Get a local ARM build bot setup
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Get current status of LibreOffice split build (pending OneGit migration, which will change way too much)
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Implement possible gettext migration upstream (moved to https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-o-libreoffice-communities)
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen Implement/manage possible icon reoganization upstream
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen LibreOffice 3.4.0 ppa release for Natty and Lucid
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen LibreOffice 3.4.3 Natty backport (postgres sdbc woes)
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen LibreOffice 3.4.3 ppa release for Lucid
desktop-o-libreoffice-packaging-oneiric High Björn Michaelsen package LibreOffice 3.3.3 release for Lucid PPA
desktop-o-kubuntu-installer Medium charlie-tca accessibility testing
server-o-boot-experience High ubuntu-server define/document a simple job/alias/event for "system has booted", for /etc/rc.local type behavior (note that 'stopped rc' is usable but not well documented)
server-o-boot-experience High ubuntu-server improve start on for cron and other services (start when all user info available) (cron should probably start on stopped rc)
server-o-boot-experience High ubuntu-server need to measure boot speed difference between sourcing /etc/default files, and not
server-o-boot-experience High ubuntu-server update Upstart Cookbook with "abstract jobs" and full exposition of how to define optimal "start on" and "stop on" for a new job
server-o-cloud-images Medium ubuntu-server configure networking through cloud config
server-o-cloud-images Medium ubuntu-server investigate ovf 2.0
server-o-cloud-images Medium ubuntu-server make cloud-init work on debian
server-o-cloud-images Medium ubuntu-server make sure static networking and cloud-init works or fix
server-o-cloud-images Medium ubuntu-server re-investigate use of ovf images on vmware
server-o-install-experience High ubuntu-server Support MTD partitioning for ARM server: Debian GSoC project from a year or two ago - should be possible to retrieve that and polish it up
server-o-install-experience High ubuntu-server Support the ability to run Ubuntu only from SAN, ignoring altogether local storage
server-o-install-experience High ubuntu-server support network bonding -> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=611250
server-o-install-experience High ubuntu-server verify consistent network device naming support works as required when the server is booted with biosdevname=1
server-o-install-experience High ubuntu-server write a u-boot-installer udeb to support install of a bootloader other than GRUB (u-boot for ARM server)
server-o-seed-review Low ubuntu-server Reconcile ~ubuntu-server subscribed packages to seed(s)
server-o-seed-review Low ubuntu-server Replace ntpdate with ntpd
server-o-ubuntu-orchestra-server Essential ubuntu-server manpage
server-o-ubuntu-orchestra-server Essential ubuntu-server ubuntu-orchestra-server MIR
server-o-virt-tools Low ubuntu-server document or possibly change defaults to qed image format
server-o-virt-tools Low ubuntu-server document/script/by-default bridged setup for ubuntu-server kvm
server-o-virt-tools Low ubuntu-server include 'fsdev' in koan documentation
server-o-virt-tools Low ubuntu-server investigate or package libguestfs
server-o-virt-tools Low ubuntu-server make fsfreeze work with ext3 (bug 712689)
community-o-universe-ftbfs Undefined motu LP: #755931: netbeans version 6.9-0ubuntu2 failed to build on i386 (netbeans)
desktop-o-gtk3-gnome3 High Robert Ancell replace tsclient with remmina in the seed (tsclient removed from sid/oneiric)
desktop-o-lightdm Medium Robert Ancell Check two-factor works well
desktop-o-lightdm Medium Robert Ancell Implement capability detection
desktop-o-screensaver Low Robert Ancell work on integrating the preference dialog in gnome-control-center
desktop-o-system-settings Medium Robert Ancell Evaluate how "Login Screen" (gdmsetup) works with gdm vs. lightdm
server-o-documentation Medium Robbie Williamson look at getting funding for dedicated document resource
server-o-cluster-stack Medium Andres Rodriguez MIR fence-agents
server-o-cluster-stack Medium Andres Rodriguez Sort out PPAs (ubuntu-ha-maintainers becomes main PPA, all other go away)
server-o-cluster-stack Medium Andres Rodriguez Upgrade DRBD 8.4 if Oneiric Kernel ships it
security-o-catch-all Low broder write a script to report -backports packages that need an update due to -security
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen base extended capability support as part of v3 format change
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen base extended permission support
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen dfa improvements, kernel vars
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen dfa improvements, parser memory usage (patch pending)
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen dfa improvements, reordering of the structure
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen extend network mediation beyond socket level, stage 1 (kernel)
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen fix missed transitions in handleChildren()
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen matcher in userspace to support regression tests, unit tests, etc
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen profile rcu patch
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen v3 tagging - kernel support
security-o-apparmor-ubuntu Medium John Johansen v3 tagging - parser support
server-o-ecryptfs-testsuite Low John Johansen refresh xattr-based long filenames patchset
desktop-o-kubuntu-installer Medium Rohan Garg WiFi Setup in the Ubiquity Installer
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High Rohan Garg Get blink into Debian
server-o-windows-paravirtual-drivers Low markashtonb Find out if we want to sign, WHQL, support (possibly code updates), Logo, assign build/test responsibilities for driver updates/LTS releases
server-o-install-experience High bdevouge provide cjwatson with a preseed/kickstart file of 'what he wants to work'
desktop-o-desktop-network-enhancements Medium Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre implement firewall support in indicator-network/nm-applet
desktop-o-desktop-network-enhancements Medium Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre implement proxy support in indicator-network/nm-applet
desktop-o-desktop-network-enhancements Medium Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre port indicator-network to understand/speak to NM
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers Add more content/direct links on the front page
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers Allow people to define their own Busy times, check them for scheduling conflicts
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers Clean up render.py
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers Create a mutable item to where meetings in the past are muted
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers Making user roles for different users providing different levels of access
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers figure out a way to import data locally for testing
community-o-summit Undefined Summit Hackers on blueprints set the session summary page as the wiki page
community-o-sustainable-translations Undefined rachidbm Improve the ubuntu-l10n-tools scripts to have it ready as a package for wide usage
other-support-o-sru-process Medium Kate Stewart (or martins) rework weekly agenda
other-support-o-sru-process Medium Kate Stewart start to put a proposed set of package impact (dependency based) with the goal of improving the testing for higher impact areas - ie. running automated system testing for areas that contain those components. Have more people test for those before going to updates, etc...)
community-o-debian-healthcheck Undefined Jorge O. Castro Filter in lp builder that greps for common errors, and they fail, and they FTBFS but they're in universe, is someone looking at all these failures? Debian may have warnings, but it doesn't kill the build. Jorge to talk to Lamont
community-o-irc-classroom-events Undefined Jorge O. Castro Ubuntu open week to ubuntu Camp (Jono executive decision to just leave it, new name sucks too)
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Come up with an example application as a template
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Conduct milestone review with aquarius for A2
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Conduct milestone review with aquarius for A3
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Conduct milestone review with aquarius for B1
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Conduct milestone review with aquarius for B2
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Find people within the ubuntu community who are experienced with Android
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Find people within the ubuntu community who are experienced with OSX
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Find people within the ubuntu community who are experienced with Windows
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Find people within the ubuntu community who are experienced with iOS
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Have regular status reports for the community on interesting bits around the U1 API.
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro Post information on U1 APIs on places where other OS developers hang out.
community-o-ubuntu-one-developer-apis Undefined Jorge O. Castro U1 developer day on IRC maybe?
server-o-documentation Medium jwcampbell look at build toolchain transition needs to produce something similar to docs.openstack.org
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined Iain Lane banshee needs download progress and sources quicklists
server-o-arm-image-qa Essential gruemaster Graph power load data
server-o-arm-image-qa Essential gruemaster Integrate power load monitor acquisition hardware
server-o-arm-image-qa Essential gruemaster Test SELinux with community assistance
server-o-arm-image-validation Essential gruemaster Test ensemble installation on armel
server-o-arm-image-validation Essential gruemaster Validate preseeding support for armel server-preinstalled images
desktop-o-xorg-stakeholders-request High Bryce Harrington Auto-close bug reports about old intel, ati, and nvidia hardware and direct reporters upstream
desktop-o-xorg-stakeholders-request High Bryce Harrington Ensure xdiagnose has workarounds (where possible) for common broken hybrid breakages
desktop-o-xorg-stakeholders-request High Bryce Harrington Organize online testing for nouveau
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Bryce Harrington Verify failsafex still launches from xdiagnose when mis-editing xorg.conf
server-o-arm-omap-image Essential Michael Casadevall Implement boot from non-rootfs media for OMAP3/4 to allow testing of full server images
server-o-arm-server Essential Michael Casadevall Review server stack components for places where ARM-specific assembly would be useful for acceleration
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined Chris Coulson add a privacy mode entry quicklist in firefox
desktop-o-default-apps-unity-integration Undefined Chris Coulson download progress in firefox
desktop-o-default-email-client Medium Chris Coulson Deliver calendar events in the datetime menu
desktop-o-default-email-client Medium Chris Coulson Evaluate possibility to save space in TB packages on the CD
desktop-o-default-email-client Medium Chris Coulson Evaluate possibility to share libxul between FF and TB on the CD (even though the 6-week releases won't be possible)
desktop-o-default-email-client Medium Chris Coulson Merge indicator-appmenu integration upstream
server-o-puppet-integration High Adam Gandelman Nova, multi-server Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High Adam Gandelman OpenStack
server-o-puppet-integration High Adam Gandelman Swift, multi-server Common modules
server-o-puppet-integration High Adam Gandelman Swift, single server Common modules
server-o-syslog-information High Adam Gandelman Write puppet module for central rsyslog server
server-o-syslog-information High Adam Gandelman Write puppet module for rsyslog "client"
desktop-o-kubuntu-packaging High bambi Put Touchegg on the CD if we have space
foundations-o-multiarch-next-steps Medium scottritchie migrate everything he added to ia32-libs to multiarch (maybe and then some)
server-o-load-testing High Canonical Hardware Certification Create a list of the tests to be run (a small number of useful tests to start, we can expand afterwards).
server-o-load-testing High Canonical Hardware Certification Documentation of test cases and configs and other useful information (wiki?, testcases.qa.ubuntu.com?)
server-o-load-testing High Canonical Hardware Certification Package a consistently runnable test suite
desktop-o-qin-ubuntu-china High osomon LP: #785840: Home dash icons need to be customizable (unity)
foundations-o-backports-ui Undefined mvo CLI backports availability tool
foundations-o-backports-ui Undefined mvo implement this presentation
foundations-o-debdelta High mvo discuss with debdelta upstream about indexfile support
foundations-o-enable-unattended-upgrades Medium mvo add support in session stop/shutdown to detect running upgrades (shutdown already implemented, but on system not session level)
foundations-o-enable-unattended-upgrades Medium mvo google would like an admin policy that prevents people disabling unattended upgrades (policykit tweaks?)
foundations-o-enable-unattended-upgrades Medium mvo investigate set QoS rule for downloading of updates
foundations-o-ratings-and-reviews-in-software-center Medium mvo Provide the ability to easily refresh/update "classic" reviews (those that have garnered high usefulness ratings) when new major versions happen so that such reviews don't get lost due to being pushed late in the list
foundations-o-ratings-and-reviews-in-software-center Medium mvo implement displaying reviews in different languages (using LANGUAGE env?)
foundations-o-ratings-and-reviews-in-software-center Medium mvo support reviews for downloaded debs (using a uniqe identifier ĺike sha1 or (pkgname, version)
foundations-o-software-center-py3 High mvo use the same approach as above for aptdaemon
foundations-o-update-manager-btrfs Low mvo ensure that when a old snapshot is booted, inhibit grubs safe-defaults
foundations-o-update-manager-btrfs Low mvo talk to dpkg/btrfs upstream how to improve the performance (looks like this is not actually needed?)
other-support-o-sru-process Medium mvo change update-manager to offer -proposed SRUs
security-o-catch-all Low mvo add dialog to PPA to show description and ask for confirmation (cli only currently)
security-o-catch-all Low mvo to write tool to report security status of installed packages
server-o-drop-vmbuilder Low mvo move do-release-upgrade build/testing to live-build
desktop-o-xorg-tools-and-processes Medium Robert Hooker Update kernels in xorg-edgers for better bug triaging
hwe-o-improved-s3-s4-debug Medium Steve Conklin investigate video DDC pin


Last updated: Wed 30 May 2012, 09:24 UTC